30/09/2009

Tout droit


10 commentaires:

Lowell a dit…

I think that is a game I'd like to play...looks like bump and run! Great fun!

Kcalpesh a dit…

Umm what I understand is that you need to pull yourself away from the cylindrical thing in the middle, you're tied with an elastic rope.... then you leave yourself free and it just pulls you.... is that how it works?

QUite a fun!!


- Pixellicious Photos

Marie-Noyale a dit…

Il est où Guy Lux?????????

Chipie a dit…

Ho hisse, ho hisse, etc...

Robert a dit…

Motivée la petite brune...

Olivier a dit…

je me faisais la même remarque que Marie-Noyale....;o))

Emiliane a dit…

Un bon jeu de jambes ..

namaki a dit…

allez encore un effort !!!

Thérèse a dit…

Les effets boomerant cela peut jouer des tours...

Marie a dit…

Ca doit pas être facile de marcher là-dessus. Mais moi au moins j'aurais pas peur de me casser quelque chose!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...